ELIMINATES OVERHEATING FOR ALL TRUCK BRANDS
- Minimize engine & transmission wear due to excessive heating and high engine temps.
- Keep your snowplow on, even on warm winter days. No need to drop & reattach your plow.
- Works with all truck manufacturers including Chevy, Ford, Dodge, Jeep, GMC, International, and Mack
WORKS WITH ALL SNOWPLOW MANUFACTURERS
- Prevents overheating and gets vital air to the engine and transmission of your plow truck.
- Saves money on job down time, break-downs and costly repairs.
- Our universal mounting system attaches easily to all snow plow manufacturers
Air deflectors for snowplows and how they work!
This airflow simulation demonstrates exactly how PlowFlowmaster's air deflectors works to keep your engine and transmission cool. We used the latest in wind tunnel simulation software (the same that General Motors, Ford, & Dodge engineers use) set at 60 mph, or 88 fps to mimic typical travel speeds. As you can see, the results are impressive.
SNOW PLOW TRUCK OVERHEATING ISSUES
- Is your engine overheating when you have your plow on?
- Ever been stuck waiting to cool down & late to your next customer?
- Tired of expensive "solutions" like new radiators and clutch fans?
- Lost an engine because of overheating?
- Want to pull equipment with your snow plow attached?
PlowFlowmaster™ is a universal application. It mounts to any snow plow on the market. Our patented technology solves engine and transmission overheating for all brands of plow trucks. Whether its an SUV, 1/2 ton, 3/4 ton, 1 ton, or even a 5 ton commercial grade truck, PlowFlowmaster™ keeps your engine running cool. Overheating only wears down your engine and transmission prematurely and results in costly repairs. Why wouldn't you want to protect that investment? PlowFlowmaster™ is the best insurance policy you can buy for your plow truck.
100% american made
PlowFlowmaster™ is made from quality American steel, cut to size, by a laser guided water jet system that insures precision. Air deflector shields are made from 16 gauge steel, and brackets are cut from 5/16" steel strap. All fabrication is completed by our certified welding team. We are a direct order company able to quickly fulfill orders in quantity. We fabricate, assemble and ship direct to you. Our products are field tested to withstand punishment, season after season. Whether you're pushing snow, bouncing off curbs, hitting manholes, water valves or other obstacles in your path, PlowFlowmaster™ withstands the abuse.
BAKED On powder coating
Quality is important to us at PlowFlowmaster™. We want our customers to receive the very best corrosion resistance and powder coat durability possible. We have a dedicated Quality Control System and your product parts will be inspected at multiple points prior to, during, and after the powder coating process.